We are looking to bring on new team members--see the description and link to application below:
Stephen Turner Inc. provide comprehensive building commissioning services on construction projects across southern New England (buildingcommissioning.com). We seek individuals to join our cooperative team of building commissioning professionals. Opportunities range from entry-level to highly experienced commissioning professionals. Entry-level applicants, including recent graduates, can expect to perform tasks in collaboration with senior team members and independent tasks after initial training. These tasks may include:
- Learn the construction industry and its delivery processes
- Learn building commissioning as applied to new and existing buildings
- Develop quality related checklists and forms
- Read and review engineering plans in support of commissioning planning and execution
- Verify system construction as it advances
- Test and document system performance as construction projects near completion
- Verify contractor and engineer-provided training
As you gain commissioning experience and take advantage of our generous training and continuing education programs, you will be given additional client-facing and project management responsibilities. You will also participate in one or more internal teams such as business development, technology, graphics, etc., based on your interests and experience, and will contribute to the care and management of our workplace. Each member of our team is expected to thrive, so applicants are interviewed extensively as part of our thorough hiring practices.
We offer large company benefits in a small, socially responsible company setting. Our prestigious clients include leading institutions and other entities across southern New England. We are committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice and are an equal opportunity employer. Physical requirements of available roles can be tailored to suit the diverse abilities of candidates.
View the application and apply here +